facebook singapore pr

Can I get a PR status and stay out of Singapore for reasons such as work commitment?

Yes, but you will need to apply for a re-entry permit. This permit will be valid for five years. We usually advise our clients that for the first 3 years, they can do whatever they wish; but for the last 2 years, it would be best to stay and work in Singapore so that they can pay income tax and show the government their contribution. If you have no choice and are sent out of Singapore for work by your company, the ICA might ask you to explain your situation when it is time for your renewal.

Menu Title