facebook singapore pr

I am on a Work Permit, but my parents are Singapore Citizens/PR’s, will it be easier for me to apply?

If you only have a Work Permit, you will not be eligible to apply for Singapore Citizenship/Permanent Residence. The basic requirement is that you should have an S Pass to apply. Once you are an S Pass holder, the fact that your parents are locals will give you an edge over the rest, but you will still have to apply for Citizen/PR status on your own merits if you are over 21.

Menu Title